- Mystery over seat-sharing at Maharajpur, Kanpur Cantt continues February 6, 2017
- Akhilesh meets Ghulam Ali, says art and artists should not be linked to politics October 10, 2015
- Now, BJP leader in UP puts up hoardings likening Narendra Modi to Mahatma Gandhi October 3, 2015
- The last of a type: A day in the life of Krishna Kumar, the typist opposite Lucknow GPO September 26, 2015
- Muzaffarnagar riots: Build-up started 4-5 months before, says Sahai who submitted inquiry commission report September 24, 2015
Unable to display feed at this time.
- 'Credit for 100cr vax milestone goes to PM, health staff' October 22, 2021Stating that the 100 crore vaccination doses mark was surely a great reason to celebrate, chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday said that achieving the milestone couldn't have been possible without two crucial elements.
- UP accounts for more than 12% of India's 100cr vax jabs October 22, 2021As India crossed the milestone of 100 crore Covid-19 doses, the share of UP, with 12.3 crore jabs, stood at more than 12%, which is highest in the country. Maharashtra, with over 9.3 crore doses and West Bengal with 6.9 crore doses are the next two states in terms of total inoculations.
- 'Rahul, Priyanka would have fled if Covid hit in Cong rule' October 22, 2021CM Yogi Adityanath on Thursday unleashed a caustic attack on the Opposition, saying had the pandemic occurred during Congress regime, the “brother-sister duo would have fled to Italy” in an apparent reference to Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi.
- UP: 'Cong will give phone, scooter to girls if elected' October 22, 2021In yet another move to win over women voters ahead of 2022 UP Assembly elections, Congress national general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Thursday announced that if voted to power, her party would give smartphones to girls who pass Class 12 and electronic scooter to those who are graduates.
- Adityanath announces mobile bill allowance for constables October 22, 2021Paying homage to martyrs on police commemoration day, chief minister Yogi Adityanath announced an annual cell phone bill allowance of Rs 2,000 for constables and head constables along with 25% hike in ‘paushtik aahar bhatta (nutritious meal allowance) for non-gazetted policemen.
- Bhagwat takes stock of temple construction October 21, 2021
- Congress promises smartphones, scooters for girls October 21, 2021
- Yogi Adityanath: Khalid’s father hatching conspiracy with Akhilesh October 21, 2021
- UP CM plans to take action against policewomen who clicked photo with me, claims Priyanka October 21, 2021
- Muzaffarnagar riots case: 20 acquitted over lack of evidence October 20, 2021
- Sukhram clears the air on postercarrying Mulayam, CM pictures October 22, 2021
- UP: Last witness of Behmai massacre dies awaiting verdict October 22, 2021Jantar Singh, the material witness in the Behmai massacre case, passed away on Thursday morning at a hospital in Lucknow due to prolonged illness. Jantar Singh, who was in his early 70s, had suffered a gunshot wound during the Behmai massacre case in which 21 people, mostly Thakurs, were shot dead by bandit queen Phoolan Devi and her gang on February 14, 198 […]
- UP: Behmai massacre's last surviving witness dies awaiting justice October 21, 2021Jantar Singh, who was in his early 70s, had suffered a gunshot wound during the Behmai massacre case in which 21 people, mostly Thakurs, were shot dead by bandit queen Phoolan Devi and her gang on February 14, 1981.
- PSPL promises jobs to at least two in family October 21, 2021National president of Pragatisheel Samajwadi Party (Lohia) (PSPL) Shivpal Singh Yadav said that if our government is formed in the state, one son and one daughter from every family will get a job.
- Two injured in scuffle over claim on religious site during Dhamma Yatra October 21, 2021
- 21 Oct Village heads to help beat vax hesitancy October 22, 2021
- HC summons DGP if DNA report is not produced before Oct 25 October 22, 2021
- Extremely rare mottled woodowl spotted in Prayagraj October 21, 2021
- ‘Lady folk not a commodity to be used in such fashion’ October 21, 2021
- Lawyers abstain from judicial work October 21, 2021